• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Caution here!!!

Folks ....Respectfully I would use caution here, especially with the Ebay items!

A year or so ago, I had one that looked much like the one pictured <$50 USD. Needless to say it was a POS and had no REAL sturdy way of holding the tablet in place. (it was a 7 " model). As a result it now resides happily in the nearest landfill along with the 7" Chinese android tablet that it held.

Now that Logitech one looks pretty good. Mwave used to be pretty cheap, but not anymore...That is almost 1/2 of what I paid for my Tablet!

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I bought this one from Amazon, and I'm pretty happy with it, all and all: Poetic KeyBook Bluetooth Keyboard and Leather Book Style Case for Acer Iconia A200 / A210 10.1-Inch Tablet Black.

The caveat is that the keyboard won't stay connected to my A200. It's like one side or the other goes to sleep. I have requested a replacement, and we'll see what happens. But the case is very nice, and the ability to remove the keyboard is great, both for repositioning (typing in your lap while the tablet is on an airline tray table, for example) and for leaving behind when you don't need it. At $39, it was a great value.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I think it is not genuine cowhide (it is "premium polyurethane engineered Faux Leather"), and the tablet indicated does not appear to have the force catch where the A200 does, however it does seem as though it won't blanket anything other than the SD card space. Still may be a decent wagered for those even now looking. I felt free to purchased the different logitech console.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It's not exceptionally costly and surely short of what the child screens I've seen. Has nightvision, and so forth. I will say that the shade representation amid light is off, yet at the same time, its extremely utilitarian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links