• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation jelly bean update fail!

Hello forum this is my first post:-)
    But i cannot celebrate! Pls help me i have a BIG problem when i try to update my acer a510 to jelly bean official at the half of the installation its shows an android logo what have a red triangle and the tab reboot.... and the system update dont shows up again only after i make a factory reset its shows i have an update but its fail again! Pls help fast:-)
    Thank's :-)

I forget my device rooted but i have stock rom recovery where i cannot boot into
    Last edited by tdat1997; 12-19-2012 at 11:05 AM. Reason: forget

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I am also facing exactly same problem. I am on stock rom but rooted. I dont want to reset my tablet. After it failed i went to settings check for update, it says I already have latest Rom.. i restarted couple but I dont see the update available icon anymore.

please help i was really happy when i saw the update, but unfortunately i am not able to install it.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by zukaa12 View Post
    I am also facing exactly same problem. I am on stock rom but rooted. I dont want to reset my tablet. After it failed i went to settings check for update, it says I already have latest Rom.. i restarted couple but I dont see the update available icon anymore.

please help i was really happy when i saw the update, but unfortunately i am not able to install it.
    i succesfully unrooted my tab and did a factory reset but i cannot install the update what i have download from acer's webside the same problem its show a dead android logo whit a red triangle and the device reboot automaticaly i was very happy too when i saw the update but i couldn't imagine the update fail
    but nobody want to help us!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links