• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Screen sensitivity and time/date problems

The previous poster is right. Sometimes my A510 is beautifully touch-responsive, but a moment later I have to hammer on the screen to get its attention. I bought my A510 when they first became available. Lately though the tablet has started changing the time and date to what seem like random settings. This is often accompanied by a loss of internet connectivity even though the A510 thinks its connected. Frequent restarts clear the problems, but it gets annoying. Anyone having similar difficulties?

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I agree that A510 has a poor touch sensitivity problem. However, I have not encountered other problems with it.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    All indications suggest that the sensitivity is all a software issue, and that Acer will ultimately release a fix for it. Once that's done, and with a suitable case I think we'll have a decent tablet indeed.

Mark

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    it gets worse when you put a screen protector on it. i spent $15 for screen protector and i had to peel it off on the same day i applied it because the screen sensitivity got really bad where i had to tap on apps 3 times to open them. the top of the screen was impossible, i couldn't open my app drawer so i decided to peel it of.
    Acer Iconia Tab A510 32gb (rooted)

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Well, the new fix that's been released in Germany (and which will eventually make it to North America) seems to fix the problem and the usual bunch of other bugs. I'm hoping it will do the trick!

Mark

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links