• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Thanks Acer for an amazing product!

I bought my wife the Acer A500 awhile back and she loves it and I was a little envious and wanted one so along comes the A510 and I had to have it I opened up the box and there was an update for the ICS OS and it was off to the races! I was instantly floored at how fast this tablet is. I have a bunch of games and the Tegra 3 Nvidia chip is eating them up! Battery life is super long and it just feels good in my hands and all my apps that are supported by ICS have run perfectly. I have read some of the complaints about this tablet and I
    frankly do not see what people are complaining about . Hats off to you Acer and Thank you for making Quality products at a fair price
    Last edited by Grim; 06-12-2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: grammer

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    178 times
    Welcome aboard Grim, glad to have you with us and happy to know your are enjoying your Acer as much as I do.

-end of line-
    Welcome To AcerTabletForum
    Please feel free to PM me if you need any help

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Welcome to the forum Grim!
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for AcerTabletForum.com

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks! Adding apps and loving my Tablet! The Tegra zone has some amazing free games for the Tegra 3 woot

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I like my A200 to Its fun to work with Got the protective sleeve, car charger and portfolio case from the acer market yesterday. A complete set ready for holiday in France, Italy and Spain. Thethering works fine no need for 3G or extra costs. I got the A200 in combination with the study books.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links