• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Apps crash , why ?

Ok so I bought Grand Theft Auto, and when I start it I get the starting screen I see the loading bar game laods then returns to the home screen, I downloaded Quadrant and Sametbench and both force close, WTF ? anyone know what might be the problem ?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    73 times
    Welcome to the forum!

Some apps I have run across that crash, going to Settings - Apps - All - (Crashing App) - Force Close then Clear Cache.

Try the app again.

You can also try to do a Clear Data instead of Clear Cache. This will erase any game data from games, so if you can back up your progress you may want to do that if you care about keeping it.

If you have recently done a firmware update since you installed the apps, it could be the firmware causing issues. Uninstalling and re-installing will sometimes help.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I had the same issue and rebooting the tablet would fix the issues. It was not just GTA, but some other apps as well. No problem doing a reboot every other day. Probably for the better anyway.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Did a full reset re-installed everything and now everything works fine , loving this tab.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links