• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Battery life

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Using 2X Battery and it's showing 7.655V @ 57%

Cheers

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Just installed 2x Battery and it is showing health good 3.815v temp 24.9c 76.8 f li-ion .. @55% why would mine be so different...?
    Last edited by quick7; 06-23-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Was wondering if this was just me but when I charge the battery to full 100% as soon as I unplug the charger it automatically goes to 99%. Is that normal for the a500?

Wiz

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I do not know since I have not looked at that fact "100% disconect and down to 99%", But when I get it back from acer repair, I will try. My sd card reader has a mechanical failure and batt seams like soem thing is wrong with it. Wiz .. remind, if after I post my fix result I do not reply to your 100-99% question.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I am currently using the Acer A510 tablet. It is nice looking tablet which is running on android 4.0 Operating system and 1.3 GHz quad core processor. I have daily using this tablet and I get around 6-8 hours of usage for each charge with web browsing, play games, videos etc. It's battery life very long.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The battery is one of the big keeping points for me - 9800mA means at least two days between charges for me, including 5-6 hours of video play, and at least that much general web browsing. It's great.

Mark

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The battery life on this tablet is amazing - to be fair it is my first tablet, so I haven't much experience with what tablets are generally like, but I'm very happy with it.

I can get about 6 days of usage out of it, with wifi always on and push gmail on, no battery saving apps or anything, using it intermittently every evening for looking at videos and general web surfing. For heavy usage (non-stop gaming) I seem to get 6-8 hours out of it.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Heard it many times and I personally agrees with it, it have really fantastic battery life and that why I like it most. My friends use different techniques to manage and save batteries on their tablet. I don't have to use such techniques even though I have more usage of tablets.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Well I just got my Tablet back a500 they said nothing was wrong with it. The bat, is still running a 4 volts, and my sd card reader will only ready one of my sd cards until I move it around while it in the unit. Can anyone please post the results of the battery information, from 2x battery or alike. Mine is .. 83% Good 4.006V 28.9 c Li-ion. I believe I have a bad cell. I am under warranty they did not want to fix. I am not happy.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Battery Life Increases With Age

Quote Originally Posted by quick7 View Post
    Well I just got my Tablet back a500 they said nothing was wrong with it. The bat, is still running a 4 volts, and my sd card reader will only ready one of my sd cards until I move it around while it in the unit. Can anyone please post the results of the battery information, from 2x battery or alike. Mine is .. 83% Good 4.006V 28.9 c Li-ion. I believe I have a bad cell. I am under warranty they did not want to fix. I am not happy.
    My battery now last 11 or 12 hours, Internet surfing, reading emails, playing videos, etc... At first, it only lasted about 6 - 8 hours, but slowly increased over the first several charges, over a couple of weeks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links