• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

RSS Feed for entire Acer A510 Forum?

I apologize if I'm missing it as a noob to this forum, but is there an RSS feed for the entire Acer A510 Forum? I see the individual forum feeds for the subforums (general discussion, accessories, hacks, etc...), but from the main Forum site, there appears to be no RSS feed for the entire Acer A510 Forum. If it exists and the feed is just being hidden, I'd appreciate a reply with the link so that I can subscribe to one feed instead of four... If the link doesn't exist, I think it would be a good feature for all your main forums...

Looking forward to working with other A510 owners... Cheers...

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    178 times
    You can access the site right from Tapatalk which is an application that allows you to browser this site and thousands others. I primarily use Tapa all the time, as I browse and participate in many sites. All Forum Foundry sites support the application, worth every penny IMHO.

-end of line-
    Welcome To AcerTabletForum
    Please feel free to PM me if you need any help

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yeah, I have Tapatalk but I still like getting the feeds in Google Reader too.

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    178 times
    Let me ask the powers to be, as I'm unsure about this myself. I'll get back to you.

Edit/ I'm a dork but then again I don"t use that feature. Anyhow, If you go to the forum tab you will see the RSS button on each section scrolling down the page. But unfortunately like you said thee is not an option to follow them all at the same time.

-end of line-
    Welcome To AcerTabletForum
    Please feel free to PM me if you need any help

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for checking with the powers that be RobKort... appreciate it (though it would be a nice feature to have).

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links