• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Cases for the A510, where are they?

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Ultra Smart Leather Case Sleeve Cover for 10.1" Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet | eBay

New one on Ebay from same seller CaliforniaGuy and I ordered from -- The case I ordered just went through sorting at USPS in Cali yesterday, so maybe yours will be there soon Cali! Mine has to make it's way to the midwest still.... :-)

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Redwood Valley, NorCal(97--)/Pocatello,ID(90-97)/SoCal Born N Raised(71-90)
    Liked
    46 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BethyM View Post
    Ultra Smart Leather Case Sleeve Cover for 10.1" Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet | eBay

New one on Ebay from same seller CaliforniaGuy and I ordered from -- The case I ordered just went through sorting at USPS in Cali yesterday, so maybe yours will be there soon Cali! Mine has to make it's way to the midwest still.... :-)
    Yep, mine was processed through Los Angeles on Sunday, and Santa Clarita (NW of L.A.) today, it should be here in Redwood Valley (I'm 120 miles northwest of SF) by Wed or Thur, woo hoo!

LK277483849CN
    First-Class Mail International

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    May 21, 2012, 8:12 am
    SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
    International Letter
    Processed Through Sort Facility
    May 20, 2012, 2:35 am
    ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Processed Through Sort Facility
    May 16, 2012, 9:27 am
    SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP
    Acceptance
    May 15, 2012, 7:56 pm
    CHINA PEOPLES REP
    Last edited by CaliforniaRailRoadGuy; 05-21-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    http://www.nwprr.net (Northwestern Pacific RR, Inc., serves the North Coast of CA)
    http://www.amtrak.com America's Passenger Rail Network since 1971!
    http://www.up150.com (Union Pacific RR, celebrating their 150th Anniv. in 2012)
    http://www.isu.edu (Idaho State University)

Current Device-Acer Iconia Tab A700

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    BethyM and CaliforniaRailRoadGuy
    Let me knwo how you like the case once you receive it. Looks very similar to the one I ordered from amazon yesterday.

Amazon.com: ACER ICONIA TAB A510 Slim folio Case With Multi-Angle Stand by Blurex: Computers & Accessories

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times

got it!

I like the case, fits well. Hubby was impressed it was only $17 (they are less now on ebay). Magnetic closure.

Touch sensitivity seems even more challenging when using it in case, hoping to play with settings or see a software fix asap!

The bluerex amazon case is similar to the case I had for the prime. I liked that the bevel wasn't covered though the case I got for a510 is very slim even though it covers bevel.
    Last edited by BethyM; 05-24-2012 at 08:16 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Got the burex slim leather case in the other day. Really nice quality case and there is an opening on the bottom for charging the tab while case is closed but since the stock plug lays to the left of the tab when connected you really can't seat it fully this way. I can get enough of a connection to charge it but its definitely not fully connected properly so that kind of sucks. Really nice case though for sure.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    is the acer A511(4g/3g version of A510) will still be released?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I'm trying out the mitab case. I've been using it for a while now and I like it. I really want something like a ballistics but since I can't find a screen protector that doesn't screw up the sensitivity on my screen this one works for now

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    You can't find the cases for the A510 tablet on eBay and Amazon online store. If you want to find the best and newest cases for Acer A510 tablet, then you to go for the Acer store and find the best case for A510, which is there. I hope it helps.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Blurex case for a510

Hey guys, I thought I would share this case with you. Ordered it from BnH photo online. Ordered from Australia, received within a week.
    The case is very sturdy. the quality of workmanship is bloody great! Very neatly put together case. Nice and straight stitching all around. Looks and feels like it is real leather indeed. Tight hold of the tablet - it does not wobble.

What I personally found is that the other cases - the ones that have the case that goes right around the bezel of the screen like a frame - this stupid thing is usually kinda thick and covers the bezel very closely to the edge of the screen. This makes the access to the screen buttons fiddly and annoys the day lights out of me after a while.
    I had one of those Acer stock cases - pretty useless to put it politely and the quality is junk compared to the one I have from Blurex.

Another thing, I'd like to mention - I saw somewhere in the messages people say that Acer site states the cases for a200 and a510 are comparable. Be careful with that... the size is the same. The arrangement of the holes and buttons on the two is different. The Acer case for a200 by Acer that I have fits the a510 perfectly, but the screen lock button is covered by the case as is the phone jack and the charge hole is covered by the little flip thing that sort of holds the tablet in the case. So unless the case is specifically designed to accommodate the differences in design it will be a pain in the neck.

For the Blurex case on BHPhoto site - follow the link: Blurex Slim Folio Case for the ACER Iconia A510 BLX-ACRA510-510

I hope this helps some people...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links