• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Pico projector for tablets?

Does anyone use a pico projector with their tablet? I'm interested in getting one for various reasons (i.e. movies, presentations, etc) I'm not familiar projectors but it looked cool when I saw a student using it for a presentation. Right now I'm looking at a few so if anyone knows anything about them it would be very helpful. Oh and my price range is around $200-$300. I might be able to go higher if it's worth it.

Magnasonic Mini Portable Pico Video Projector

AAXA ST200 720p LED Projector

RIF6 Cube

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Wow... time passes by the gadgets becoming mini and can be carry with one hand. This is very useful for student for sure if they will having a reporting in class all they need to do is to prepare their reports in their pc and then transfer them in their cellphones or tablets. I wonder how much this thing cost to hope it will be affordable and durable.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by usandroidrooting View Post
    Wow... time passes by the gadgets becoming mini and can be carry with one hand. This is very useful for student for sure if they will having a reporting in class all they need to do is to prepare their reports in their pc and then transfer them in their cellphones or tablets. I wonder how much this thing cost to hope it will be affordable and durable.
    Exactly what I want to use it for, I'm hoping to place an order soon. I'm leaning towards the AAXA ST200 from the feedback I've been getting.

Anyone have suggestions??

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    Exactly what I want to use it for, I'm hoping to place an order soon. I'm leaning towards the AAXA ST200 from the feedback I've been getting.

Anyone have suggestions??
    I am still looking reviews and where to buy this projector online.
    Fast, easy, secure Rooting Software for your Android Device

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    need more replies , more answers

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links