• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: at&t

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

at&t

acer iconia a501 avaiable on at&t?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Not sure what you are trying to say ??

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ozbaggie View Post
    Not sure what you are trying to say ??
    would u know if and when the 700 will have lte capability with at&t or anybody? thanks.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    You are asking for the a501 or the a700?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    While in the US I was able to get a sim for my A501 from AT&T. There was 1 or 2 other providers which could provide a pay as you go" ie 1 month with a band limit service. All plans were exactly the same. I got the 3Gb limit. It went well the first month. In the second month something messed up and on the 7th day of service all the gigabytes were gobbled up (maybe I left the tether on). I was told tough luck and offered another 3 Gb for another 30$ to which I told AT&T "bye" for the 2nd time ever (the first being decades ago). The AT&T service person could not tell me the same info that was in my usage meter.

In other countries I have obtained similar service with 3g metered (particularly 3g+ at 3 Gb) and unlimited 2g. So if you run out of 3g you at least have service for the rest of the month and perhaps will not be cut off in a critical situation (which I was :-( ). I would not recommend the US based services. I've seen the 3g go over unexpectedly once more since, that's 25% of it all.

Sent from my A501 using Tapatalk 2

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yup once unlock your Acer iconia a501,you can use any carrier to it... ofcourse it will be compatible with AT&T also.. You can get it unlocked by purchasing unlock codes from Ttheunlockspot.com .

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links