• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Problem seeing files on SDCARD using Recovery, help please!

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Try from internal storage, put zipfile in download folder try and see if it sees the file from there, I am useing recovery v1.6 i can see all files in my download folder...about that class type i am useing class 2 32gb and never have any issue ...
    Last edited by tumpy; 12-12-2011 at 07:51 PM.
    Acer ICONA TAB Thor_A500_ICS_Thor 170
    XOOM WIFI/3GVerizon

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I tried a class 10 card in one of my other tablets. While it would boot and run, it was extremely slow. The calss 10 cards are very good of photography, especially if one is recording HD video. Maybe some day the tablets will catch up with the cameras...

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Sorry, but when I gave the thanks earlier, that was my way of saying changing SD cards fixed it.

I took out the Lexar 32GB class 10 card, and used an old no class Sandisk 1GB card. Put recovery and rom on it.

rebooted into recovery, this time it found the files, ran recovery, rebooted, installed Thor....

Question is...can I safely do an Titanium "all apps" restore? I didn't think I could restore system data. Never tried a restore on Android before, so I don't know what is kept where, and how things compare to the previous stock ROM vs. now?

Thanks!

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Using titanium backup to restore all my apps and app data has always worked for me on my DX. Switching ROMS requires wiping data and cache so I never restore titanium system data. But, I have yet to flash a new ROM on my A500.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tumpy View Post
    Try from internal storage, put zipfile in download folder try and see if it sees the file from there, I am useing recovery v1.6 i can see all files in my download folder...about that class type i am useing class 2 32gb and never have any issue ...
    I will recommend you to use a genuine powerful memory card recovery tool having powerful programing logics. you will not get any problem in recovering the files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links