• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

my acer is not rootable? what im doing wrong

im new in this please forgive if im doing something wrong

please i need help, try several times to root my device, the bootloader is open i have the drivers but every time i try to root it i get this error Attachment 769 notice the program says is making the process but went i check my tablet i dont see the su app and i download the root checker and says is not rooted, my tablet is new only have 2 days i think have all the ota updates plase someone tell me what im doing wrong i need to get rid of this friking blodware have inside, thank you all for help me

2. # ADS
    Ads

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by biohazardjoker View Post

please i need help, try several times to root my device, the bootloader is open i have the drivers but every time i try to root it i get this error Attachment 769 notice the program says is making the process but went i check my tablet i dont see the su app and i download the root checker and says is not rooted, my tablet is new only have 2 days i think have all the ota updates plase someone tell me what im doing wrong i need to get rid of this friking blodware have inside, thank you all for help me
    Hello. Biohazardjoker & Welcome

I think it would be a good idea not to do anything more at this point. There are some good people here to help you give them a chance to see this here information. By the way after the first reboot did you go with option 4? This is how I got rooted. ;-)

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Looks like your rooted, but the superuser app isn't installing. try and install it from the market and see how you get on.
    Grezzaarom Rooted Debloted stock rom for your A200 - Available HERE
    My Devices: Samsung Galaxy S2 Running CM9 - ACER A200 Running Grezzaarom
    Past Devices: T-mobile G1 - HTC DESIRE - HTC DESIRE HD - Advent Vega (Returned the day after I got it)

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by biohazardjoker View Post

For whatever reason it did this to me to but all I did was download SU from the market here is the http:// https://play.google.com/stor...51bGwsMSwyLDNd

Ads