• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

SimpleRoot link. Fixed!

Hey everyone. New user here. After looking for countless hours on my computer to help you guys. I have finally found SimpleRoot files. Just for you guys, quick notice, if it says it's a virus. Please ignore it. Even though it says so. As a few statements ago, it uses mempodroid which exploits it to make it root also some other exploits. So please dismiss your antivirus before activating (Same thing happens with towelroot, says its a virus. But it really isn't. Since it exploits, used it with my LG L70)

Your welcome all<3

https://www.mediafire.com/?ynzmq6yba0meqm3

Please do NOT notify me if this does not work. It is not my work, I have no idea how to code for Android. Actually.
    Last edited by LitrosNub; 01-20-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Well I already made a mistake. I named the ZIP AcerSimpleTool... Oops. Please dismiss it. It is not the SimpleTool. It is SimpleRoot

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Thanks for reposting it.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The link is dead now as they have removed the file for some kind of bogus "use violation". Maybe we just need to encrypt and password protect the zip so that they stop removing it?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links