• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Acer a200 power button led flashes white, non-oem adapter

Hello, I have an acer iconiatab a200 and I have lost the power adapter. I picked up a universal power adapter at walmart and that seems to work for powering up the unit, but it does not stay powered up, it turns itself off after about 60 seconds. Also, it does not seem to charge the battery. I goto battery settings on the unit and it shows a 0% charge after it has been plugged in for an hour. The obvious answer here is if the issue presented itself after I started using the non-oem adapter, I should pick myself up an original adapter and see if that works. But my main question here is what does a FLASHING WHITE led on the power button mean? I plug it in and it goes solid orange for a minute, which i understand means charging, but then changes to flashing white, does this mean the unit is saying bad adapter? I cant find any info on what flashing white means. Thanks for the help!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links