• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: A200 fanrastic

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

A200 fanrastic

hi all,

Just my 2 cents worth.

I have found this A200 very very good.

Why you ask...

Well in the four months I have had it I have travelled all around the world, backpacking, from America to London to Greece to Norway to spain.... and not one issue ( other than self generated things)

Every day I use it to Skype, email, update blogger, download photo's... and all on wifi at free sites.

Battery life is great, and my only frustration are those poorly set up sites that are hard to work with the touch tabs being two small.

The leather protective case is a blessing and has saved the tablet from damage on many occasions.

I have no complaints.

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I also love my A200. Use it everyday, for reading ebooks, wifi internet browsing, games, apps. Definetly worth every cent I paid for it.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Same here, and another good thing is that my phone now has better battery length... it used to need recharging twice a day but now it lasts two days instead

I donīt regret getting this as my first real tablet.. came feom a chinese thing (WonderMedia aPad, boy did that thing suck)

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I also love my new Acer a200 tablet but am a little frustrated with it. Still learning! UGH. Patience!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links