• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Can't install USB MTP iconia tab A200

Hello, I have done a bad manipulation and I can do nothing with my tablet iconia tab A200, it remains blocked on "iconia tab"
    This is what I did: after an unlock of the bootloader, I managed to root my tablet but impossible to install a rom. The problem is that I made a "wipe data factory" so lost the original rom. So I managed to re-install the rom Acer_A200_AV041.RV04RC02_EMEA_Mod but when reboot, I lost my unlocked bootloader, my clockmod recovery and my tablet is blocked on "iconia tab"
    When I plug it into my pc in windows 7 x64 pro, i have "USB MTP" which is not recognized and which reappears every time i try to reconnect my tablet to my pc. Even though I try to update the driver, its me fails to install.
    Could you help me please because I am stuck and do not know what to do. Thank you for your help.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links