• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

should i remove unwanted apps from my mobile to speedup the phone?

i wanted to speedup my mobile phone what should i do sould i remove unwanted apps. i just install with leo master which looks awesome with my phone is it important to remvoe all the software which i used to hide my personal data like i have image lock software and even app lock software for my mobile. will it remove my old data from my mobile?

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanwilliam View Post
    i wanted to speedup my mobile phone what should i do sould i remove unwanted apps. i just install with leo master which looks awesome with my phone is it important to remvoe all the software which i used to hide my personal data like i have image lock software and even app lock software for my mobile. will it remove my old data from my mobile?
    Yeah you should mate by removing some unwanted apps. Will ease the burden of your phone and also speeds up your phone.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Obviously, It will considerably improve your cell's functioning capability. By preference, You need to preview these amazing products carried though by Apple imac distributor in Dubai.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links