• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

preparing sd card stuck

I have been trying to add an SD card to my A100 tablet with no luck I'm on to the second one different brands and sizes I put them in click on mount SD card then preparing SD card comes up in the corner and that's it nothing else have left for ages but nothing seems to happen??it was a refurbished tablet and I wonder if there's a fault in it.Both cards work in my pc have put things on them to see if I can detect them when put in the tablet but can't get past preparing SD card...please can anyone help...thanx

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Make sure you are inserting the SD card in the correct direction. With the screen facing up, insert the card with the contacts facing up. If you are inserting the card correctly, it's possible you have a bad SD port.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    thanx they are in correct I'm guessing you might be right about the bad SD port wish I'd checked it out before the warrant ran out but never needed a card before

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links