• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Calendar Export to iCalendar?

Is there a way to export the A100's local calendar to the iCalendar format? I know that if it was in google and syncing that there is not a problem. But that is what I am trying to get to. I want to export the local calendar and import to google. Local calendar is not syncing with my google calendar. The only sync that functions is google calendar with itself. Thanks

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerces View Post
    Is there a way to export the A100's local calendar to the iCalendar format? I know that if it was in google and syncing that there is not a problem. But that is what I am trying to get to. I want to export the local calendar and import to google. Local calendar is not syncing with my google calendar. The only sync that functions is google calendar with itself. Thanks
    Go to Google Support and it explains how to export your Google Calendar to iCal.
    Be sure you have Sync turned on in your Android settings so the Calendar on your Android device works with Google Calendar.
    First set up is a bit of nuisance, but once done, it works great.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The issue is not with google calendar entries. It is with calendar entries that are local to my wife's acer a100 tab. When she entered the calendar entries they were entered as if they were not in the synced google calendar. I need the ability to take the local to the tablet calendar and get the apps to sync to google calendar not the other way around. That part I know. Thanks for your reply though.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerces View Post
    The issue is not with google calendar entries. It is with calendar entries that are local to my wife's acer a100 tab.
    If Sync is turned on in your settings, set to the correct gmail account and you have a Wifi connection, there should be no difference between your Google Calendar and your "local" calendar.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links