Had to call Acer to get this fixed, I looked everywhere on the internet and could not find anything on how to do this. This is what they told me:
1. Place the rotation lock switch in the up position
2. Press and hold the Volume down button, which is located farthest from the rotation lock
3. With the Volume down button held, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume down button.
4. Once the tablet vibrates, switch the rotation lock on and off repeatedly while still holding the Volume down button.
5. Release the Volume down button and stop switching the rotation lock once the "Erasing Userdata..." message appears in the upper left corner of the screen
6. Once the factory reset has been completed your tablet will load to the Welcome screen.
7. Your Factory Data Reset has completed now follow the onscreen steps to setup your tablet.
I hope this will help someone else!