• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tomz

Thread: Save Photos on External SD

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Save Photos on External SD

I have taken a few photos with my new A100 and by default they are stored in the sdcard/dcim/camera directory. Using ES File Explorer, I moved them to the external sd card (mnt/external_sd) in a new folder called camera. The pictures show up in the gallery app. What I would like to do is have the pictures automatically go to the external sd card. I searched around a bit and couldn't find anything definitive. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks.

BTW, I really like the A100. I was pleased to see that the screen viewing angles are not as horrible as some critics claim. Battery life could be better and the GPS (I downloaded SYGIC) takes a while to get a fix, but other than that, it works fine.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    OK. After playing around with the camera ap some more, I found 2 little icons in the bottom right corner above the time. One of the icons looks like an sdcard, the other looks like a camera with an sdcard. If you touch the sdcard icon, the blue bar slides over and your photos are saved on the external sdcard in the DCIM/Camera directory. It took me a few taps to get it to work right, but eventually it did work.
    alphawave7 likes this.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tomz View Post
    OK. After playing around with the camera ap some more, I found 2 little icons in the bottom right corner above the time. One of the icons looks like an sdcard, the other looks like a camera with an sdcard. If you touch the sdcard icon, the blue bar slides over and your photos are saved on the external sdcard in the DCIM/Camera directory. It took me a few taps to get it to work right, but eventually it did work.
    Yea I did the same thing now I can save all pictures and video to ex SD card

Ads