• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times

Question Thinking about getting rid of my A100

Three weeks ago, my A100 died. I went to Acer support, called and ended up sending it in for warranty repair. But...

Since the holidays are very busy for me, I needed a replacement immediately. No time to research so I just went out and bought the 4th generation iPad.
    Honestly, I love the iPad. Two days ago, my A100 came back with a new main board and it's working just fine again.

Now I'm trying to decide whether to sell the A100 or keep it. The portability is nice, but when I'm home or have room in a briefcase, I'm going to grab the iPad every time.
    (Why I prefer the iPad does not enter into this discussion.)

Just wondering what my A100 (great condition, extra charger, Blurex case) might be worth.
    If it's not much, I might as well keep it around for those rare times I want something that fits into an oversize pocket.

I'm not a fan of selling things on ebay, although that's a possibility. (I liked ebay a lot back when they took a much smaller cut and catered more to individuals.)

Looking for suggestions about what it's worth, etc. Thanks.

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times

Re: Thinking about getting rid of my A100

Check Best Buy buyback program, last time I looked they were offering about $100 for an A100 in excellent condition. You could also try selling on Craigslist. A eBay search of sold listings for the A100 show between 130-160 for working models.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Thinking about getting rid of my A100

i'm in the same situation where i bought an ipad mini and still have the acer. i usually take the ipad mini because of the battery life, but for downloading movies the acer is better because you can can download torrents and plug it in on your hdtv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links